Another Test Post

13






Last of the Time Lords

Aw, you're all Mr. Grumpy Face today. It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool. Sorry, checking all the water in this area; there's an escaped fish. I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in.

The Unicorn and the Wasp

It's art! A statement on modern society, 'Oh Ain't Modern Society Awful?'! I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! I'm the Doctor, I'm worse than everyone's aunt. *catches himself* And that is not how I'm introducing myself. Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush. Sorry, checking all the water in this area; there's an escaped fish.
  • No… It's a thing; it's like a plan, but with more greatness.
  • I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks!
  • I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me!

The Parting of the Ways

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool. Father Christmas. Santa Claus. Or as I've always known him: Jeff. They're not aliens, they're Earth…liens! Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush.

The Empty Child

Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush. Aw, you're all Mr. Grumpy Face today. I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks!
  1. Stop talking, brain thinking. Hush.
  2. I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in.
Blink
I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.…hey.…the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant. You hit me with a cricket bat. *Insistently* Bow ties are cool! Come on Amy, I'm a normal bloke, tell me what normal blokes do!
Stay Connected With Free Updates
Subscribe via Email
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Important: If you are waiting for Reply , Click the Subscribe by email button to be informed of them.

13 comments

31 December 2011 at 23:31

Test Comment

31 December 2011 at 23:32

@Prayag VermaTest and Comment

1 January 2012 at 23:37

@Prayag Verma Really Awesome :)

2 January 2012 at 19:27

@Prayag Verma

testing reply

2 January 2012 at 19:34

@Prayag Verma

testing again

Can you post how to make reply-comment that move the replier comments to move aside a bit just like this one?

It is unique and I hope you know what I mean =)

10 January 2012 at 01:21

@Ahmad NuzulDone a post about it ,check it out Here

10 January 2012 at 12:21

Don't blink! Blink and you're dead.

29 January 2012 at 08:25

@Prayag Verma


testing it again :P

2 February 2012 at 05:28

@Sudhir Dudeja test

10 March 2012 at 08:40

@Adityas Blog Test Comment.!!

24 March 2012 at 22:48

nice template

30 March 2012 at 22:41

@Ahmad Nuzultesting

Anonymous
27 July 2012 at 10:50

test http://nptechs.blogspot.com